Conversational Italian, Experienced
The Experienced classes are specifically designed for students who love the Italian language and have already mastered basic grammar and have a good vocabulary foundation. These classes are all about practicing the language and engaging with it through practical and fun exercises as games, articles, discussions etc.
I’m a native speaker who will teach you practical, everyday Italian and give you insight on how to discover the real Italy while safely traveling around it. Classes will focus on conversational modern Italian that is easily understood and that you’ll have fun speaking.
This course starts in September and progresses through the year. Joining in is easy and possible depending on your level and commitment to class.
A regular Term includes 16.5 hours of tuition (15 one hour classes plus one 1.5 hour Italian Festa class). Each Short Term is as described. Books are extra.
- 276 Essex Street, Salem MA Ring doorbell or call Mamma Licia to open.
- Mamma Licia for registration
- 18 years old and up
- $250 per term/16.5 hours tuition, plus book (approx. $29)
- Wednesdays, 8-9 p.m. (two classes will be on a Monday)
- Festa class is 7:30-9:00 p.m. (1.5 hours games and festa), check date
- Aug. 30, Sep. 6, 13, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov. 1, 15, 20 (Mon), 29, Dec. 6, 13 Festa, 18 (Mon)
- Jan. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Feb. 7, 14, 28, Mar. 7, 14, 21, 28, Apr 4, 11, 25, May 1 Festa (Tuesday)
- May 9, 16, 23, 30, Jun. 6, 13, 20, 27 (Short Term $135/8 hours tuition).
- TBD August
- All classes start promptly at time indicated and all students are requested to arrive within 5 min. of a lesson’s start time to not disturb others.
Students can make up a paid missed class by attending another class of equal value within the same term on any night as long as you inform Mamma Licia ahead of time. Missed classes from one term cannot be applied to the next term.