Conversational Italian, Intermediate
The Intermediate classes are for students who have taken several Italian classes in the past but are still not comfortable in conversing.
I’m a native speaker who will teach you practical, everyday Italian and give you insight on how to discover the real Italy while safely traveling around it. Classes will focus on conversational modern Italian that is easily understood and that you’ll have fun speaking.
This course starts in September and progresses through the year. Joining in is easy and possible depending on your level and commitment to class*.
A regular Term includes 16.5 hours of tuition (15 one hour classes plus one 1.5 hour Italian Festa class). Each Short Term is as described. Books are extra.
- 276 Essex Street, Salem MA Ring doorbell, knock or call Mamma Licia to open.
- Mamma Licia for registration
- 18 years old and up
- $260 per regular Term, plus book (approx. $29). Short Term see below.
- Wednesdays, 7-8 p.m. - see day changes in brackets
- Festa class is 7:30-9:00 p.m. (1.5 hours games and festa), check date
- Jan. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Feb. 7, 14, 28, Mar. 7, 14, 21, 28, Apr 4, 10 (Tuesday), 25, May 1 Festa (Tuesday)
- May 9, 16, 23, 30, Jun. 6, 13, 20, 25 (Mon.), Jul 9 (Mon.), 18, 25, Aug. 1. (Short Term $200/12 hours tuition).
- TBD August
- TBD September
- *Different prices apply for joining in mid term or dropping in on a class, see Terms & Conditions for details. All classes start promptly at time indicated and all students are requested to arrive within 5 min. of a lesson’s start time to not disturb others. Students can make up a paid missed class by attending another class of equal value within the same term on any night as long as you inform Mamma Licia ahead of time. Missed classes from one term cannot be applied to the next term.