Conversational Italian, Advanced Beginner
The Advanced Beginner classes are a perfect fit for anyone who has recently taken a basic beginner Italian class or has a recent previous basic knowledge of the language and wants to continue learning it.
I’m a native speaker who will teach you practical, everyday Italian and give you insight on how to discover the real Italy while safely traveling around it. Classes will focus on conversational modern Italian that is easily understood and that you’ll have fun speaking.
This course starts in September and progresses through the year. Joining in is easy and possible depending on your level and commitment to class*.
A regular Term includes 16.5 hours of tuition (15 one hour classes plus one 1.5 hour Italian Festa class). Each Short Term is as described. Books are extra.
- 276 Essex Street, Salem MA Ring doorbell or call Mamma Licia to open.
- Mamma Licia for registration
- 18 years old and up
- $265 per regular Term, plus book (approx. $29). Short Term see below.
- Tuesdays, 8-9 p.m. - see day changes in brackets
- Festa class is on Tuesday 7:30-9:00 p.m. (1.5 hours games and festa)
Terms 2017-2018 & 2018-2019
- May 8, 15, 22, 29, Jun. 5, 12, 19, 26, Jul. 10, 17, 24, 31 (Short Term $200/12 hours tuition).
- TBD August
- Aug. 28, Sep. 4, 11, 18, 25, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27, Dec. 4, 11, 18 Festa
- Jan. 3 (Thur.), 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12, 26, Mar. 5, 12, 19, 26, Apr 2, 9, 23, 30 Festa
- TBD May 7, 14, 21, 28, Jun. 4, 11, 18, 25 (Short Term $160/8 hours tuition).
- TBD August
- *If you want to join in after a term/session has begun please contact Mamma Licia directly for details. All classes start promptly at time indicated and all students are requested to arrive within 5 min. of a lesson’s start time as to not disturb others. Students can make up a paid missed class by attending another class of equal value within the same term on any night as long as you inform Mamma Licia ahead of time and she approves it. Missed classes from one term cannot be applied to the next term.